Wednesday, April 16, 2008

But, Why?

What the heck is this? Another blog? Well, no, not exactly.

My main blog is the Moose Hill Journal, but I thought it would be fun and helpful to have a place where I can record brief notes, observations, thoughts and even rants that don't really fit the format that has evolved at the Journal. In part, this will serve as a notebook where I can post items I want to remember or let marinate until I can assemble a full-fledged Journal post.

I anticipate that posts here will tend to be short and more frequent than in the Journal. Some of the items or thoughts here may well work their way into Journal posts, but many will not. Many of these posts will be observations about nature, others will be ruminations on news items, politics or social trends. As always, comments and e-mails are welcome.

No comments: